iPECS CCS is a multi-channel contact center solutions package for SME.
Its multiple channels in comprehensive all in one solution provide seamless connections for your smart customer services.
Best suite for small and medium sized contact center
• Cost effective bundles for basic contact center with iPECS platforms
• Flexible add-on and optional modules for additional functionality
• Easy installation and operation with intuitive and simple functions
• Embedded CRM interface for major CRM solutions
Multi-channel all in one solution
• iPECS CCS enables you to provide smart customer service enabling customers to communicate any way they choose
• Managing telephone, e-mails, voice mail, fax, SMS, web call back, call back in queue, web chat and social networking
• Different rules for each media or channel
• Virtual server support for multi functional servers
• Agent use the iPECS CCS Desk agent for multimedia call handling
Next generation customer contact
• Enable consistent cross channel communications
• Social Network Solution supports most popular medias(Twitter and Facebook)
• Multimedia outbound Tele-Marketing
• CRM integration for better service for customers and business integration
• Expert contact levering Unified Communications Solutions increase productivity and improve customer service by providing first contact resolution
Web based reporting tool
• Real-time monitoring and historical reports on a range of call accounting, billing, call analysis, etc.
• Integrating with voice recording or CRM/Database in the contact center to show comprehensive reports
• Business intelligent Dash Board
iPECS CCS consists of basic package and modularized options for special functions
• Basic package
CCS Q : Multi channel inbound CC CCS Desk : Agent’s desktop software CCS Report : Monitoring and report
• Optional modules
CCS Call : Multimedia outbound CC
CCS Chat : Web chat and instant messaging clients
CCS Social : Social networking with Twitter and Facebook
CCS IVR : Interactive voice response
CCS Record : Voice recording
CCS SMS : SMS server(TBD)
CCS Survey : Survey for customer service measurement
CCS Coach : Coach for agent training
iPECS Report Plus
iPECS Report Plus business reporting module delivers historic and current information on business communications, supporting better analysis and decision making.
Service and performance monitoring
In today’s fast moving, service oriented environment, providing customer service and managing resources efficiently are key objectives. iPECS Report Plus provides an intuitive tool to monitor customer service and the operational performance of your business. You can easily check and analyze if your level of service and staffing are adequate, resulting in better business planning.
Business intelligence dashboard
iPECS Report Plus provides business intelligence dashboard, real-time dashboard screen and threshold alerting service that is user configurable. Whether you need telephone call accounting statistics, or contact center real-time information for a wallboard, iPECS Report Plus dashboard has the answer. User configurable interface that lets you control what you want to see. You can design your own business intelligence center and then create thresholds and targets. It gives you complete
control on how you are alerted when those targets are reached.
Embedded ACD and ACD Report
iPECS Report Plus gathers ACD information from the call servers embedded ACD.
As ACD information is embedded, every call is distributed automatically based on call information. The key feature of embedded ACD is agent monitoring and reporting. Managers can get agent’s status, break time, number of calls etc. Statistics of agent’s activity are provided with a diverse report format. Managers can get a report from the web and also through the dashboard. Efficient monitoring and fast decision making are possible utilizing the ACD information provided to managers through the dashboard.
Agent Web Client
Agent Web Client is web based tools for agent reporting and performance review.
Users can easily login/out without inputting a code using a desktop phone. After a one time login, a user can connect his/her desktop phone to the contact center system.
Once a user is logged into the system, the presence is integrated between the Agent Web Client and the desktop phone. Managers can easily monitor real-time ACD agent statuses and history. Agent statistics are provided as a ticker-tape, pie and bar chart. Through client statistics, a manger can easily manage an agent group for business productivity.
• Proprietary protocol between the call server and reporting server instead of TAPI
• Automatic scheduling of reports to print, e-mail or file(PDF, Excel)
• Call distribution based on built-in ACD functionalities of call server
• Saving and displaying call traffic and ACD data
• Real-time information display about every call including agent status and action
• Personal statistics for agent reporting and performance review
• Agent Control by supervisor in Agent Web Client
• Over 80 powerful reports for system performance, service levels, grades of service and agent/team evaluation
• Powerful carrier tariff interface – resulting in enterprise grade reporting
• Accesses anywhere – use dashboard in the company or remote office
• Wallboard and alert management
• Simple for user to configure and create multiple dashboard screens